Kirton Octagonal Summerhouse Available In Log Lap or Tounged & Grooved
Can be cladded in either our tongued and grooved or Log Lap boards, the summerhouse internally offers a really open feel due to the vaulted shape of the roof. This summerhouse can be manufactured in three different sizes and will really be a feature in any garden.
- Pressure treated timber throughout
- Ex 38mm x 50mm framework throughout
- Swedish/Russian sawfalling red/white wood timber
- Tongued and grooved matching board floor and roof (16mm nominal/12mm finished)
- Tongued and grooved shiplap to walls (16mm nominal/12mm finished)
- Galvanised fittings throughout
- Roof beads on top of the felt
- Delivery and installation – Free (within our standard delivery radius
Delivery and installation is included YO1-25, BD, HG, LS, LN, HD, WF, S, DN1-40 (Nationwide service available by arrangement).
A flat level base must be constructed prior to delivery.If the base isn't prepared to a satisfactory standard then the building will be left for the customer to construct.(Bases that aren't level or flat will cause difficulty in construction and will result in doors or windows sticking or not opening).
The position of the door on some buildings is variable.Please specify when ordering.If you have any questions please phone 01246 261631 for advice.