Deliveries and Return Information
Delivery Information For Products Delivered By Our Own Hauliers:
When delivered using our own hauliers, deliveries will be made to the nearest safe place as considered by the driver on the day. And this will be to the side of the vehicle only (kerbside). However if you wish to invite the driver onto your driveway or property to deliver goods to a specific place, then all liability falls with you, the customer, for example if you require something to be lifted over a wall or a fence.
Returns for products will only be accepted within seven days if they are in perfect re saleable condition and in the original packaging. If for larger items such as paving, fencing materials or bulk bags, you, the customer will be responsible for the cost of us uplifting the item and bringing the item bag to our yard. You will also be subject to a 20% restocking fee to cover handling costs. This restocking fee will apply to materials once the delivery vehicle has left our yard as the materials will have been loaded and again unloaded and restocked. This also applies to heavy goods that have been manually loaded. Once returned and inspected, a refund will be made for the cost of the goods only and not the original delivery fee. Loose materials cannot be returned. Damaged items must be reported within seven days, and it is advisable to take photographic evidence for us.
Delivery Information On All Items Including Natural Stone & Porcelain Via Our Third-Party Courier Service:
- Please note that the delivery could be delayed by a day in unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Please do not book any tradesmen till the product physically arrives.
- Delivery is done through 3rd party couriers with tail-lift and manual pump truck they only offer Kerbside drop or the nearest access point on a hard surface.
- Re-delivery charges may apply if no one present at the address to sign.
- To avoid re-delivery charges, driver may leave it unsigned with prior contact.
- If you cannot physically check the product, please sign the POD as "damaged" and report any breakages within 24 hours with relevant photographs by email.
- We send our crates fully checked and make sure no single slab in a crate leaves the yard broken but please allow 10% for breakages, chips and corners in transport due to the nature of the product.
- We don’t offer any refunds for breakages in the transit as they can be used for off-cuts. We are happy to replace the broken ones as long as you pay for the courier charges or collect it from our yard in Chesterfield.
- If you remove paving from the crates, and or attempt to start laying the slabs, this will be taken as an acceptance of delivery and this will mean you cannot claim for replacements or refunds.
Deliveries are made by 3rd party Hauliers/Couriers in a Wagon using a tail lift and manual pump truck on “Kerbside Drop Service only”. If your property has loose gravel chipping, Soft Ground or is on elevated surface and the pump truck is unable to pass it, the product will be left at the nearest suitable area.
If your driveway is accessible by the wagon, the product may be offloaded onto your drive with your permission. This will be done solely on your agreement. Any other service offered is strictly between the customer and the Haulier and is not part of contract between our company and the customer.
Customers are required to be at the property for delivery on the nominated delivery days to sign for the products. It is highly recommended that you inspect the products on delivery by removing the plastic wrapping carefully, also the banding to check for any damages on receiving. Whilst every effort is taken to deliver goods in a perfect condition, it is unlikely that you may receive faulty/damaged product, please contact us immediately while the driver is still there in that case.
It is buyer’s responsibility to inform any access problems before placing an order. If no one is at the property to sign for the delivery or the property is inaccessible, re-delivery charges will be applied.
In the unlikely scenario should you wish to return your order we are happy to accept the return provided the product is in its original packaging and still in sold condition. The customer is responsible for arranging the return at their cost and ensuring that the product is packed appropriately for transit. We can only accept return of full packs. There will be a 20% restocking charge for returns. Transport costs will be deducted from the refund amount as it is a 3rd party service. If product is returned via our Haulier, the cost will still have to be paid by the customer.
Refunds for the goods will be raised within 14 days upon receipt of the returned goods to our yard after inspection. We cannot accept returns of excess product or leftovers. We are not responsible for consequential loss because of delay in receipt of goods.
For more than 40 years, Lugarde has been designing and producing high-quality wooden summerhouses, log cabins, verandas, carports, garages, gazebos and holiday homes – also bespoke.
With a summer house you can create your own oasis for relaxation, hobbies or work. From summer barbecues to quiet reading moments, a garden house provides the space for your ideal outdoor experience.
Looking for a summerhouse, garden office or garage? Maybe you want a small space for your garden tools or a second home that can serve as a bed and breakfast. Anything is possible.