Kirton Corner Summerhouse Available In Log Lap or Tounged & Grooved
Heavy Duty Corner Summerhouse
Featuring an unique corner summerhouse design with an overhanging roof covering the front aspect of the summerhouse, providing a unique appearance and some protection from the elements during the less summery days! Featuring long top opening windows and 5ft wide summerhouse doors.
- Pressure treated timber throughout
- Ex 75mm x 47mm quality softwood framework throughout
- Roof Purlins 100mm x 47mm (4” x 2”)
- Swedish/Russian sawfalling red/white wood timber
- Tongued and grooved matching board floor and roof (16mm nominal/12mm finished)
- Tongued and grooved shiplap to walls (19mm nominal/15mm finished)
- Galvanized fittings throughout
- Black Onduline roof sheeting as standard – virtually maintenance free
- Guttering included
- Glazing in 4mm toughened glass
- Brass door and window furniture
- Delivery and installation – Free (within our standard delivery radius)
- Delivery 4 – 6 weeks from receipt of order
Delivery and installation is included YO1-25, BD, HG, LS, LN, HD, WF, S, DN1-40 (Nationwide service available by arrangement).
A flat level base must be constructed prior to delivery.If the base isn't prepared to a satisfactory standard then the building will be left for the customer to construct.(Bases that aren't level or flat will cause difficulty in construction and will result in doors or windows sticking or not opening).
The position of the door on some buildings is variable.Please specify when ordering.If you have any questions please phone 01246 261631 for advice.